2302-0660 (Media Online)
Publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by authors who will publish their scientific work in publication media. The basic norms in making publications are priority, morality, scientific integrity, and honesty of the author. Code of ethics that must be fulfilled by writers who will publish scientific articles in the Psychohumanika Journal:
1. he author must uphold the scientific conduct to understand the benefits / risks and risks of published writing
2. Articles published are free from: Customization (fabrication), data falsification (falsification), and Plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
3. The author must include adequate citations on all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of his research.
4. Articles published in the field of science are appropriate or relevant to the field of science of the Psychohumanika Journal, namely matters relating to the world of psychology, whether they are the result of field research or in laboratories, scientific studies and book studies that have never been published in other media.
5. Published articles do not cause conflicts with certain parties or have the potential to cause public unrest.
6. The writers listed in the published article are truly those who are competent and have a meaningful contribution in writing the article
7. The author does not make a double publication of the article to be published (double manuscript submission) to journals or other means of publication, simultaneously (simultaneously)
8. Portions or whole articles published have never been published in other means of publication.
9. Published articles are original (original) research results, ideas or thoughts of the author
10. For every writer in the Psychohumanika Journal, they are required to fill in a Statement stating that the article has never been published in any Journal or conference / seminar. Examples of statements can be downloaded at the following link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ywsdhQsehCYjy3rszJPsnbZOVC0qrcfa
Editorial Office :
Universitas Setia Budi Surakarta | Jl. Letjend Sutoyo Mojosongo Solo 57127
Telp : 0271 852 518 | Fax : 0271 853 275
Email : email@example.com |
jurnalpsikohumanika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License