Below are the history of TEKINFO’s changes into a better journal:
- TEKINFO started its publication in 2012 with ISSN 2303-1476 (Printed Version) and ISSN 2303-1867 (Online Version).
- TEKINFO used the platform of Online Journal System (OJS) Version 2 up to its 2017’s volume and then migrated into OJS Version 3 since May 2018.
- TEKINFO amended its editorial team in August 2017.
- TEKINFO used semi-online journal management (email-based communication) up to its 2018’s volume.
- Peer reviewers amended for volume 7, no 1, 2018.
- Starting volume 7, no 2, in May 2019, TEKINFO made significant changes, such as: introduced and used a new article template, changed into fully online journal management via OJS, and started using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate in screening the plagiarism.
- For increasing accessibility and protection from plagiarism, TEKINFO has registered all the publications to CrossRef to get Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Start for 2016, readers have to use DOI stated in the document and website.
- TEKINFO has been accredited by National Journal Accreditation (ARJUNA) Managed by the Ministry of Research and Technology/ National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN) at Grade 4 (Sinta 4) since the year 2020 according to the Decree number 85/M/KPT/2020.
- Starting August 2020, TEKINFO introduced and used a new article template